«RosEnergoTrans» — is a subsidiary company of «SVEL» Group that develops and manufactures dry-type transformers and current limiting reactors in Russia.
«RosEnergoTrans» has been working since 2003 and offers cast resin dry-type transformers rated from 16 tо 25 000 kVА, voltage classes are up tо 35 kV.
Сast resin dry-type transformers manufactured by «RosEnergoTrans» can replace without any additional expenditures earlier set products like these:
- Oil-immersed transformers;
- Sovtol transformers;
- Dry-type transformers: GDNN, GEAFOL, SGB, RESIBLOC, TRIHAL, TTA-RES and others.
"RosEnergoTrans-SVEL" offers different kinds of dry-type transformers:
- general purpose power distribution transformers;
- rectifier transformers for the power of direct current drive in metallurgical,boting, oil and gas extraction and other industries;
- dry-type transformers for the converter instalations of public transpor (subway, trams. trolley basses)
- dry-type transformers for the own need of electric generating plants and other onjects.
The transformer is produced depending on a position of high tension winding inputs:
- left: HV winding inputs are on the left regarding the front;
- rignt: HV winding inputs are on the right regarding the front;
- up: input of the LV and HVwindings are on the transformer upper cover.
«RosEnergoTrans» upon individual orders can make dry-type transformers with air-barrier insulation rated up tо 12 500 kVА, voltage classes are up tо 35 kV.
Experience, constant dialogue with customers, suppliers and innovations applied by «RosEnergoTrans», allow to offer a reliable and qualitative product.
All products соrrespond to IEC, EN and GOST.