Transformers of this type are capable to replace the outdated oil transformers at power industry sites. The most demanded are transformers in a protective enclosure for outdoors locations. All high-power transformers are designed against the specific customer’s requirements.
- Cold-rolled grain-oriented transformer steel with low specific loss;
- Steel sheets stacking by ‘Step-lap’ method with diagonal butt joint.
- Manufacturing ensures stable winding dimensions within the whole cycle of operation;
- Transposed wires ensure high electrodynamic resistance in case of a short circuit, while reducing additional losses in the windings.
- Active part design ensures reducing additional loss in the metal structures by 1.5 times.
Controlled assembling of dismantled units and structures with item marking excludes any design error and facilitates installation of transformer.
Technical parameters of the high power transformer 4,000kVA to 25,000kVA, are presented in the Data Sheet:
SVEL Service Department shall ensure:
- Supervised Installation;
- Aftersale service;
- Installation Guidance;
- Warranty service, including warranty repair;
- Transportation insurance.