The compact size makes it possible to fit this transformer into the majority of cell types. Among other elements, this equipment is used at the SVEL’s Switchgears.
- Rolled Grain Oriented Electrical Steel with low specific loss
- Steel stacking with tilt joint of the steel strips by Step-lap Process
- Manufacturing process ensured making windings with the stable dimensions within the whole life cycle
- Transposed wire allows enhancing electrodynamic properties and mechanical strength of windings under short circuit, and reduce incidental loss in windings.
- Active Part design ensures 1.5 times reduced incidental loss within their structure.
- Due to fit-up system and marking of each part, the possibility of any design error is eliminated, and therefore, assembling of transformers is facilitated.
|Power, kVA||25; 40; 63|
|HV Side, kV||6; 6,3; 10; 10,5|
|Tap Changer (HV)||NLTC ± 2x2.5%|
|LV Side, kV||0.4|
|Frequency, Hz||50; 60|
|Heat Resistance Class||F|
Service and Support
Service and Support Service offers:
- Supervised Installation (guidance and support on your site);
- Service and Support for installed transformers;
- Installation Guides;
- Aftersales Service, including repair;
- Insurance on equipment delivery.