When there is a need to ensure in-depth tap changing and jogging, we offer the solutions that require no transformer cut off. On-load tap changing allows immediate adjustment without any need to take out the transformer, disconnect the consumer or resort to any backup.
- Rolled Grain Oriented Electrical Steel with low specific loss;
- Steel stacking with tilt joint of the steel strips by Step-lap Process
- Manufacturing process ensured making windings with the stable dimensions within the whole life cycle
- Transposed wire allows enhancing electrodynamic properties and mechanical strength of windings under short circuit, and reduce incidental loss in windings.
- Active Part design ensures 1.5 times reduced incidental loss within their structure.
- Due to fit-up system and marking of each part, the possibility of any design error is eliminated, and therefore, assembling of transformers is facilitated.
Please find the technical data in the Data Sheet:
|Transformer type||Step-down, step-up, matching|
|Typical power, kVA||16 - 25 000|
|Rated higher voltage (HV winding), kV||3,15; 6; 6,3; 10; 10,5; 13,8; 15,75; 20; 35|
|Rated low voltage (LV winding), kV||0,23; 0,4; 0,69; 6; 6,3; 10; 10,5|
|Frequency, Hz||50; 60|
|Heat resistance class (according to GOST R 52719-2007)||F|
|Climatic version (according to GOST 15150-69)||any|
|Protection degree (according to GOST 14254-96)||IР00 - IР54|
|Seismicity of the installation area on the MSK-64 scale||up to 9 points|
|Warranty period of operation||3 years or more|
|Service life||30 years or more|
Service and Support
Service and Support Service offers:
- Supervised Installation (guidance and support on customer's site)
- Service and Support for installed transformers
- Installation Guides
- Aftersales Service, including repair
- Insurance on equipment delivery