Transformers intended for distribution grids are characterized with a flexible configuration, i.e. in terms of bushings layout.
Vast practical experience, wide range of ready-made solutions, nuanced approach to components allow using SVEL Transformers at power facilities in any area of economics. Power Distribution Transformer are known for their loss level depending on the requirements to energy efficiency.
- Cold-rolled grain-oriented transformer steel with low specific loss;
- Steel sheets stacking by ‘Step-lap’ method with diagonal butt joint.
- Manufacturing ensures stable winding dimensions within the whole cycle of operation;
- Transposed wires ensure high electrodynamic resistance in case of a short circuit, while reducing additional losses in the windings.
- Active part design ensures reducing additional loss in the metal structures by 1.5 times.
Controlled assembling of dismantled units and structures with item marking excludes any design error and facilitates installation of transformer.
Technical parameters of the transformer 16kVAt-3,200kVA, voltage class 6kV, 10kV are presented in the Data Sheet:
SVEL Service Department shall ensure:
- Supervised Installation;
- Aftersale service;
- Installation Guidance;
- Warranty service, including warranty repair;
- Transportation insurance.