SVEL-Power Transformers Plant designs and manufactures the following Oil-Immersed Transformers of various application:
- Oil-Immersed Transformers, Three-Phase, General Application;
- Oil-Immersed Transformers for railways, AC power supply, GOST 51559-2000;
- Rectifier Transformers for various industries, Voltage Class 110kV и any rated power.
Features of Manufacturing Process:
- Automated steel cutting lines (Germany);
- Automated vertical and horizontal winding lines with smart transition (Switzerland);
- Active Parts drying in Kerosene Vapor Drying Furnace (Germany);
- Modern Oil Treatment Station (Germany);
- Advanced Test Station for Type (except for Short Circuit Test), In-Process and Routine Testing (Switzerland);
- Specialists with the vast long-term experience in transformer making, i.e. electric magnet calculations, design, manufacturing and testing.
- Cold-rolled grain-oriented transformer steel with low specific loss;
- Steel sheets stacking by ‘Step-lap’ method with diagonal butt joint;
- Semi-automated bandaging within magnet core assembling to ensure low noise level during transformer operation.
- Manufacturing ensures stable winding dimensions within the whole cycle of operation, as well as increased mechanical strength;
- Transposed wires ensure high electrodynamic resistance in case of a short circuit, while reducing additional losses in the windings;
- No additional pressing of windings is required, and no capital maintenance of transformer is needed due to warranted longevity and sustainable operation within the whole life cycle.
- Active part design ensures reducing additional loss in the metal structures by 1.5 times;
- The solvent used during Active part drying ensures moisture removal out of the transformer’s windings.
Controlled assembling of dismantled units and structures with item markng excludes any design error and facilitates installation of transformer.
Service Department shall ensure:
- Supervised Installation;
- Maintenance and repair;
- Aftersale service (testing, diagnostics, monitoring);
- Training for customer’s employees.