E-House with Transformer Substation is a set of interconnected modules on the common foundation to form a single-space location. Its layout as well as the mounted systems and auxiliary equipment allow creating the necessary conditions for the normal operation and maintenance of power equipment inside the E-House.
E-House with Transformer Substation is used at the altitude up to 1,000m above the sea level under the boreal climate, environment class 1 as per GOST 15150-69 and ГОСТ 15543.1-89, subject to the following climate conditions:
- Max Ambient Temperature +40°С;
- Min Ambient Temperature -60°С;
- Design Indoor Air Temperature at least +5°С;
- Relative Humidity 75% at +15°С (annual average);
- Atmosphere II, Industrial.
The external impact factors are applicable for М13 mechanical configuration, as per GOST 17516.1-90 (2001).
Seismic Strength up to 9 (MSK-64).
Operating values of mechanical load and impacts:
- permitted snow cover load up to 3,200Pa;
- wind speed up to 36m/s, wind dynamic pressure up to 800Pa;
- thickness of ice up to 20mm.
- Mobility and maximum factory readiness allow for the installation of buildings in the shortest possible time;
- Installation inside E-house can be carried out at any time of the year, regardless of the outside temperature;
- High heat-insulating and refractory qualities of the E-house shell;
- Environmental friendliness, hygiene, safety for humans;
- No unnecessary load on the foundation of the building;
- Ease of transportation;
- No additional finishing required;
- High sound insulation;
- Low cost of buildings in comparison with capital construction objects (brick, concrete, etc.), as well as lower man-hours for construction;
- Installation on any soil;
- Seismic resistance up to 9 points.
E-House with Transformer Substation is applied at numerous industries:
- Power Industry