Damping Reactor is normally installed into the capacitor bank in series with HV cosine capacitors.
The damping reactor is a winding made of aluminum or copper foil without any magnet core of a linear inductive resistance. External cast insulation is a monolithic frame for reactor installation and fastening.
- minimal set of components and manufacturing operations decrease the time of manufacturing and cost of final product;
- increased reliability and mechanical strength due to absence of any bolt joints;
- exclusive fire resistance;
- easy to assembly;
- cost-efficient operation.
|Rated voltage, kV:||3-12|
|Rated Current, A:||up to 250|
|Climate configuration:||temperate, boreal, tropical|
|Environment class:||1, 2, 3, 4|
* Upon customer’s request, optional parameters are considered.