All these solutions were assembled for individual requests on the principle of a constructor. There are no insignificant issues in the issue of energy efficiency, so we chose the highest quality and proven product options, right down to cable gland seals.
About the project
Solar power plants are becoming an increasingly popular solution in the energy sector. An example of this is the practice of one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world - LUKOIL. In the year of ecology, LUKOIL implemented a large-scale project of a solar substation in the Volgograd Region, one of the sunniest regions in Russia, where the number of clear days per year reaches 190.
A feature of solar power plants is the uneven, intermittent absorption of solar energy. In addition, the level of productivity in alternative energy is lower than in the classical one. Therefore, in this case, an energy efficient version of the substation was needed, taking into account all possible options for reducing losses, from the operation of transformers to the lighting of the site.
SVEL Group has implemented a turnkey solution for a substation operating on the territory of a new 110 kV solar power plant, including:
- Preparation of working documentation for the substation.
- Supply of a complete set of equipment, ranging from complete transformer substations, power and measuring current and voltage transformers of our own production, and ending with the selection of the best related solutions of the world market for the equipment of the site: energy-efficient LED lamps, equipment for the substation control room and much more.
- At the individual request of the customer, an operational DC cabinet was installed at the facility to power the substation in case of emergency situations; sets of personal protective equipment and spare tools were supplied for the operating personnel. The substation control room was equipped with communication and registration of emergency events.
- Construction and commissioning works were also carried out by the SVEL team. One of the features of the work was the implementation of a block-modular building in the customer's color schemes.
- Operating personnel training.