About the project
Joint Stock Company "Safyanovskaya Med" (JSC "Safyanovskaya Med") is a modern mining enterprise with open pit mining of complex ore and flux limestone. The Safyanovskoye copper-pyrite deposit is located on the eastern slope of the Middle Urals, on the territory of the Rezhevsky district of the Sverdlovsk region, occupies about 3% of the all-Russian extraction of copper-bearing ores.
The customer faced the problem of increased lost profits due to the delay in commissioning a new crushing site.
SVEL Group was able to develop a whole range of solutions in the shortest possible time:
- The crushing section was launched on time by reducing the delivery time of KRU-SVEL to 70 days.
- The grillage was developed and delivered, which was not provided for in the contract.
- Errors during installation are eliminated due to competent installation supervision.
- The qualification of the operating personnel has been improved and errors in the operation of the switchgear have been eliminated through training at the customer's facility.
- The reliability of the switchgear has been increased due to the increased service life up to 30 years.
As a result, UMMC - Safyanovskaya Copper was able to launch a new crushing section on time, thereby increasing the productivity of the enterprise.