About the project
The Adamtash and Dzharkuduk substations, which provide power to the fields of the same name, are part of LUKOIL's large-scale gas production project Bolshoi GISSAR.
The need for the construction of substations was due to the need to establish a power supply system for a new gas field in the city of Dehkanobad in the Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan.
The substations are fully equipped with almost the entire range of nomenclature produced by SVEL. All three SVEL production sites were involved in the production of equipment for the Adamtash and Dzharkuduk substations.
Проектная документация была подготовлена на двух языках – русском и английском, по требованию заказчика. Специалисты Группы СВЭЛ координировали многие действия дистанционно, проектная документация обсуждалась на телеконференциях. Одной из проблем при создании проектной документации были нестандартные габариты территории, не позволившие разместить требуемую компоновку БМЗ. Тем не менее специалистам СВЭЛ удалось создать единое компоновочное решение.
Features of the project
- The main part of the design work was carried out by SVEL employees in a very short time - 3 months.
- The production program for the implementation of SVEL was adjusted in accordance with the plan for the production of equipment for LUKOIL facilities.
- At the request of the customer, a huge amount of work was done to arrange the delivery of equipment from European countries: Sweden, Italy, Bulgaria and Switzerland.
- When installing the equipment at the sites, the SVEL team applied LUKOIL's proprietary colors to many elements of the substation, fulfilling the customer's request for the execution of objects in the proprietary colors.
- Training of operating personnel was organized.
- Extended warranty provided: 5 years.
As part of the project, SVEL Group supplied:
Complete Transformer Substations and Complete Packaged Transformer Substations
oil transformers 25 MVA, 6.3 MVA
open and closed switchgears combined with general substation control points (Complete Transformer Substations with a capacity of 1000 kVA and 5 Complete Transformer Substations with a capacity of 250 kVA, involved in the AGDYAK network)
For the first time SVEL combined closed switchgears and operational control points in one project